Synkato How-To Video
This training video reviews how to send a fax through the Synkato system.
Click the play () button to view the training video.
- From your Synkato Dashboard, click the fax button in the quick links area or the fax tab in the user panel menu to display the fax application. You’ll be directed to the send a fax page.
- On this page, click inside the destination field textbox and enter the number you want to send the fax to, excluding any dashes or spaces.
- To attach a document to the fax, click the upload file to be faxed button to the right of the destination number.
- Navigate to the folder where your document to be faxed is located, then select it and click open to upload it into Synkato’s system.
- The system will upload the document and close the pop-up menu. The file name of the document you uploaded will now be displayed to the right of the upload button.
- Click the send fax button to send the fax.
- Once the fax has been processed, you can check the status of your fax at any time by navigating to the sent faxes page.