|NOTE:||A new desktop application version is available. Desktop Version 2020.08.1 is required for the new Softphone to function within the application. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.|
|NOTE:||Customers can upgrade from 3.1.01 to this release. Customers still on 2.2.02 or previous versions must first upgrade to 3.1.01 before installing 2020.08.1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
Partner Release: August 18th @5PM EST
General Release: August 27th @5PM EST
Softphone - soft launch availability. General Availability to be announced at a later date.
A brand new browser softphone has been developed! This new softphone allows for dialing directly within your browser instead of through an additional application. Users will be able to send, receive, end, and reject calls. Transferring calls will be available via "Transfer Now" and "Consult Transfer" functionality, with the ability to toggle between the two calls.
Contact your Account Representative to get started with the softphone. Once added to your account, there is no need to provision accounts for general users. The softphone is enabled either via bulk import or by enabling the functionality for individual users within User Management. NOTE: The softphone cannot be enabled for an individual user while their Bolt Softphone is enabled. For existing customers, the Bolt Softphone will continue to operate as it does today.
To learn more about configuring your system, visit the Knowledgebase article here.
- General improvements to the Desktop Application. NOTE: To take advantage of these updates, the application will need to be re-downloaded from the User Panel.
- Updated the default time display format on Yealink devices - they will now default to 12-hour format. The phone will require a reboot to receive this update.
- Improved security to help prevent ghost calls on Yealink devices. The phone will require a reboot to receive this update.
- Fixed an issue where bulk import would not properly import all of the users included in the file.
- Resolved an issue where some users would not be able to listen to a Call Recording in the UI.
- Addressed a rare issue where users would not be able to log into the system if the Chat+ service was down.
- Fixed a rare issue where Devices would not show a Mac Address or Vendor/Model in the Devices table.
- Addressed an issue where Find Me settings were not saving properly when edited via the User Management module.
- Resolved a rare issue where some systems would not see an update, even if one was available.
- Addressed an issue where a Parking Lot with "Return To Origin" enabled would fail if Origin was a Bolt extension that didn't have "Bolt As Primary" enabled.
- Fixed an issue where a Valet Parking Lot would not show the correct extension range in the Flows module.
- Resolved an issue where setting a timeout destination for a Valet Parking Lot in the Flows module would cause the Parking Lot to function incorrectly.
- Added validation to prevent a Ring Group from being set to a "Hunt" Ring Strategy and having Ring Group Call Back enabled.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.