|NOTE:||Customers can upgrade from 3.1.01 to this release. Customers still on 2.2.02 or previous versions must first upgrade to 3.1.01 before installing 2020.10.1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
Partner Release: October 13th @5PM EST
General Release: October 20th @5PM EST
- On hosted systems, the new secure file hosting service will host backups for 14 days while decreasing the resources consumed by backups.
- Updated requirements for international and near domestic dial plans to now require PINs.
- The Integrated Softphone is now generally available. For all existing customers, please contact your account representative to enable this feature.
- Added the ability to set a Fax Flow on an inbound route. This enables faxes to be sent to an inbound route and be directed to a Generic Fax. To use this feature, Generic Faxes must be enabled on the system license.
- Improved efficiency and deployment of the device provisioning service.
- Improved consult / attended transfer functionality for Polycom devices, Yealink devices, and Integrated Softphones by showing the connected party's Caller ID after a consult / attended transfer has been completed.
- Removed the 'SIP SENDRPID' setting from the Advanced Settings > SIP Settings module.
- Added the ability to configure the number of max retries and retry time for outgoing faxes in the Advanced Settings > Faxing module. A minimum of 1 retry and 1 minute retry time is required.
- Significantly increased the efficiency of applying changes.
- Removed the VPN module - no longer supported.
- Increased efficiency of the system by improving handling of services.
- General usage improvements.
- General improvements to the BOLT Directory.
- On hosted systems and systems not using the Remote Storage feature, updated the storage of recordings to improve efficiency and minimize resources consumed by storing and retrieving recordings.
- Updated verbiage for User > Recording settings to improve clarity.
- On hosted systems, removed the unnecessary System Health module.
- On hosted systems, updated the System Settings Dashboard.
- Improved security by requiring a manual selection of a Trunk on an international dial plan. When adding a new trunk, that trunk can be set as the default trunk for the system, but it will not automatically be added to international dial plans.
- Improved efficiency of updating a user and minimized when changes are required to be applied.
- Added the ability for a user to record and send a voicemail directly to another internal extension from their own voicemail box.
- Fixed an issue where backups from old versions would not be properly deleted.
- Fixed a rare issue where the blacklist was not consistently blocking incoming calls from blacklisted numbers.
- Fixed an issue where blacklisted numbers would not properly be removed from the system when deleted from the UI.
- Fixed an issue where the Bolt Password would not properly sync if the system is using Active Directory.
- Resolved a rare issue where importing the Bolt directory on the Bolt Desktop application would affect system performance.
- Fixed an issue where voicemail PINs were unable to be saved from a User's dashboard.
- Updated the time zone for Yealink and Polycom devices to properly handle Arizona (Mountain Standard Time - no DST) time.
- Fixed an issue where Polycom and Yealink devices set in a different timezone than the system would display the system's current time.
- Fixed an issue where Near Domestic Dial Plan was not being used for Near Domestic Area Codes.
- Disabled the ability to enable attaching a Cover Page to a fax when there is no cover page stored in the Stored Files tab.
- Improved the Find Me functionality by resolving a rare issue where calls were not properly routed if a user had Find Me enabled, but no mobile or additional destination numbers. A warning will now be displayed if a user or admin attempt to enable Find Me with no mobile or additional destination numbers.
- Fixed an issue when a user added a Generic Extensions, it wouldn't function properly until it was re-saved.
- Fixed an issue when a user added a Generic Voicemail, it wouldn't function properly until it was re-saved.
- Fixed an issue where after adding a Generic Voicemail, the UI wouldn't refresh to show the new Generic Voicemail.
- Resolved an issue where the Presence UI would intermittently refresh.
- Fixed issues where Session Timeout messages would populate requiring a UI reload.
- Resolved a rare issue where deleted users would still be shown in the UI of Presence.
- Resolved an issue where non-primary BOLT extensions would not show up properly in Agent Analytics.
- Improved accuracy of Ring Group Analytics in regards to abandoned call numbers between reports.
- Fixed an issue where users would sometimes appear to be logged into a ring group multiple times within the Wallboards module.
- Fixed a rare issue where Holiday Lists were unable to be updated.
- Fixed a rare issue where an error would display in the Salesforce Integration module.
- Fixed an issue where the Users would not be displayed properly if there was a special character in a Job Title.
- Resolved an issue where the Find Me module would not properly populate all of the destinations when a user has more than one extension.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where warning messages would incorrectly be shown within the Users module.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.