|NOTE:||Customers can upgrade from 3.1.01 to this release. Customers still on 2.2.02 or previous versions must first upgrade to 3.1.01 before installing 2020.06.1. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.|
Partner Release: May 27th @5PM EST
General Release: June 3rd @5PM EST
- Added ability to scheduled and cancel Kerauno Video Meetings.
- Workflow webhooks and the data associated with both workflow tags and workflow forms will now follow all call legs, including those that may pass through multiple ring groups or to other external destinations.
- Made several modifications to decrease system backup/restore size for legacy deployments.
- Improved the speed at which the "Force User default" feature operates, particularly on instances with higher numbers of users.
- Added user controls to only allow one ring group callback per breakout IVR
- Optimized various reports within the User dashboard, wallboards, call channels, and system & settings.
- Modified several administrative input fields to allow for better compatibility with international phone numbers and ITU standards.
- Resolved a bug where numbers being added to the number manager could not be created in bulk.
- Made several security fixes that limit the ability for external channels to use transfer features codes via DTMF.
- Resolved an issue where some fields were not adhering to the user default settings when a user was created.
- Resolved a bug where the Presence tab would show even if disabled for a particular user.
- Resolved an issue where a MAC address would show as a valid option when assigning an extension
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.