Synkato How-To Video
This training video explains how to change your user voicemail PIN in Synkato to listen to your voicemails.
Click the play () button to view the training video.
- In your Synkato Dashboard, your voicemail pin is located in your contact card listed under your name and profile picture.
- Click the Show PIN button to the right of the voicemail pin to show your current pin number. To change the pin, click the gear icon to the right of the show/hide PIN button.
- From here, you may enter a new 4-digit pin.
- You may also edit your pin in the voicemail section of Synkato. Navigate to the voicemail button at the top center of the dashboard screen or click the voicemail button in the left-side user panel menu to display the voicemail inbox tab.
- Click the voicemail configuration button at the top of the section to display the voicemail configuration tab. In this section, find the voicemail pin code in the middle of the screen and enter a new pin.
- Click the save voicemail settings button before exiting the page to save the new voicemail pin.