- Partner/New Customer Release Availability: Starting August 27th
- General Release Availability: Starting August 30th
New Major Features
Delegate Call Management
Delegate, a brand new call management dashboard, is now available! View the current status of other users, see a visual representation of the Ring Groups on your system, and manage calls from within the UI. Delegate is a system-level feature. Please contact your Synkato representative or the Synkato Services Team to enable this feature for your system.
If you have any questions regarding delegate features, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Added Parking Lot functionality.
- Added the ability to have multiple dashboards.
- Added Conference functionality.
- Added ability to barge calls.
- Added Contact widget.
- Added ability to resize widgets.
- Added Extension Groups to delegate.
- Added the ability for an admin to set a separate SMS number for a user to text out from.
- Updated the firmware for Yealink T21P E2 handsets.
- Updated the firmware for Yealink T46G handsets.
- Dates before the current date can no longer be selected when scheduling a future meeting
- Fixed an issue where if a user had a large amount of faxes sent, "Sent Faxes" could take a long time to load.
- Fixed an issue where "Search Contacts" on the Synkato UI header would not work for some users with a basic user permission.
- Fixed an issue where an admin could not delete a SIP Trunk.
- Fixed an issue when an admin would access a user's voicemail box via the UI, it would show the whole user's dashboard rather than just the voicemail module.
- Fixed an issue where Lynk Desktop would be "Disconnected" and unable to make/receive calls.
- Within Ring Group Analytics, fixed a rare issue where abandons would show as a negative number in the Ring Group Summary report.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.