Navigate to Reporting > Ring Group Analytics.
The Ring Group Analytics Report allows call center managers to view all information regarding Ring Groups and queues.
To run a report, select the desired Ring Group(s) and corresponding Reports.
Populate a Start Date and End Date for the report.
Click Render Report once search criteria is populated.
Report results are displayed on screen for each selected report. Export to CSV is available at the top of each individual report as well.
Ring Group Reports
There are nine available reports within the Ring Group Analytics menu. Select the desired reports(s) or click Select All Reports to return all available data.
- Ring Group Summary - Dispositions
- Ring Group Summary - Callback Details
- Service Level Compliance
- Call Volume Details by Hour
- Call Volume Details by Day
- Call Volume Details by Ring Group
- Call Volume Details by Agent
- Call Volume Details by Agent by Hour
- Call Volume Details by Ring Group by Day
- Ring Group Call Details
Ring Group Summary - Dispositions
This report provides the most basic information about a Ring Group:
- Disposition Type
- Number of Abandons
- % of Total Calls
- % of Abandoned Calls (when the caller enters the Ring Group and hangs up while on hold, or the maximum hold time for the ring group is reached)
Ring Group Summary - Callback Details
This report provides the following metrics:
- Ring Group name
- Answered Calls
- Requested Callbacks - Number of calls that requested a callback instead of remaining on hold.
- % of Callback Calls
- Note: Callbacks handed to an agent that go to the caller's voicemail are considered answered.
- Average Callback Request Time – Amount of time a caller is on hold in the Ring Group before pressing the option to request a callback. Technically, a caller who has requested a callback and has hung up is still 'in the Ring Group.'
- SLA Compliance – Measured against the hold time prior to an agent returning the call.
- Average Hold Times – Average time a caller waits to receive a callback.
Service Level Compliance
This report shows the percentage of calls answered within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) interval set for the Ring Group. The SLA interval is the target answer time for a call and is customized in Call Routing > Ring Groups.
Note: This report can only be run on a single Ring Group at a time.
Call Volume Details by Hour
This report shows the number of answered and abandoned calls during any one hour period of the day. Abandoned calls display in red, while answered calls display in blue. This report also displays an additional table detailing each hour and includes Average Hold Time, SLA Compliance Percentage, and Agents Available.
Hovering the mouse over any specific bar in the graph illustrates the number of calls for that hour.
Call Volume Details by Day
This report shows the same data as the Call Volume Details by Hour report, but displays calls by day of the week. Hovering the mouse over any particular bar in the graph shows the number of daily calls.
Call Volume Details By Ring Group
This report displays information regarding different Ring Group activity. This report is ideal for comparing Ring Group metrics. The table includes min/max/avg talk time as well as the Ring Group's total answered calls as a percentage of all calls.
Call Volume Details By Agent
This report displays information regarding agents who took a call from the selected Ring Group. This report allows for comparison between agents. The table includes min/max/avg talk time as well as the agent's total answered calls as a percentage of all calls.
Call Volume Details by Agent By Hour
This report displays which agents took calls during a specific one hour period during the day. All agents who answered Ring Group calls during the report date range are included in the table.
Calls Per Hour by Ring Group by Day
This report displays which Ring Groups took calls during a specific one hour period during the day. All answered Ring Group calls during the report date range are included in the table.
Ring Group Call Details (CDR)
This report shows all available CDRs with the selected Ring Group. The report includes typical CDR data including date/time of call, duration, and Caller ID info. Answered calls display in blue, while abandoned calls display in red.
Clicking the Date/Time hyperlink retrieves the In-Call Analytics.